We’ve all been there – that restaurant that serves you a portion as big as your head? Yeah. You know it. And we LOVE going there! Even at a restaurant like The Cheesecake Factory, you can control how much you eat. It’s up to you to control your plate or else you’re giving up control of your fate. Make sure to find out:
- How is this dish prepared?
- Do you use butter?
- May I have my vegetables steamed?
- May I get that sauce on the side?
- Is it a large portion?
- Is it enough for two people?
- Is it enough for a family of three, their dog, with enough left over for lunches tomorrow?
- I’d like you to box up half of it before you bring it out, okay?
- If they are not willing to box it for you, ask for a box as soon as you order and do it yourself.
- Ask to borrow their pen. On the outside of the box, write “LATER” to keep yourself in check.
Beware, also, of menu cuss-words or warning signs:
- Au Gratin
- Soy sauce
If you’re ever in doubt, go without! Think of how long it takes you to lose ONE pound. Now think of how long it takes you to consume a meal at the common restaurant. ONE hour. Is that hour really worth that pound or more?
Keep it locked on TeamJohnny for more updates! Coming up tomorrow: Know BEFORE You Go!
©TeamJohnny, Inc. 2012 All Rights Reserved